Friday 23 May 2014

bellabox | May 2014

My second Bellabox is finally here! As soon as I removed the outer cardboard packaging box, I could smell the rosemary soap. It was quite nice to have a fragrance to accompany the sample goodies inside. Anyway, here is what I received in this months box. Enjoy










Products inside my box:
Boots Laboratories | Optiva Aqua-Capture Serum 30ml (30ml RRP $24)
Wen by Chaz Dean | Sweet almond mint Cleansing Conitioner 60ml (480ml RRP $34.99)
Uriage | Creme Lavante Cleansing cream 15ml (500ml RRP $39.95)
Appelles | Rosemary body bar 100g (100g RRP $5.95)
Anastasia Beverly Hills | Clear Brow gel 2.5ml (7.93ml RRP $39.00)
Bonus: Invisible Zinc | Tinted Daywear in medium 5g (50g RRP $32.00)

I had seen the hype about receiving the Anastasia brow gel but wasn't sure I really wanted it since I do absolutely nothing with my brows. Nevertheless, I thought that I if I was to get it, I could still try it out and determine whether I should start paying more attention to my brows.

Looking forward to next months box and checking out the InStyle magazine bonus!

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment