Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy Holidays

Happy Christmas and 2014!!

Hope this post finds you healthy and happy as this new year begins.

It's been a crazy few weeks but here are some photos of what has been going on.

Blueberry, green tea and salted caramel macarons

Creme brulee



4 layer chocolate cake with chocolate mousse icing topped with maltesers




These last couple weeks have mainly consisted of food and this is only a sample of what I have consumed!

As I only have a few weeks left of holidays until I have to go back to uni, i'm looking forward to having a relaxing time hanging out with friends and family. I started this blog to document the random things I get up to, so i'm going to try and post more often- even if it is just a short one with a collection of photos!

See you soon

xxKat

No comments:

Post a Comment