Sunday 27 July 2014

bellabox | July 2014

It seemed like a small bellabox this month as all my samples were tiny. I was a bit disappointed with some products but others I was excited about. I'm not much of a soap bar kinda girl and much prefer using bath gels and liquid bath soaps so I guess this Urban Rituelle soap will be going in my cabinet for now. I'm excited to try the Anastasia Lash top coat and the OPI nail polish is definitely something i'll be wearing.





Inside my box:
Nicole by OPI | Nail lacquer in Carrie'd Away 15ml (15ml RRP $12.95)
Anastasia | Lash Genius Clear waterproof Topcoat 3.2g (5.3g RRP $39)
Yu-Be | Moisturizing Skin cream 3ml (70g RRP $34.95)
Designer Brands | Lip Butter in Coconut 10ml (10ml RRP $4.99)
Bonus: Mary Kay | Botanical effects Mask 3g (113g RRP $37)

I'm hoping next month I will get some decent makeup products like eye shadows or lip products or even some nice hand creams. I don't think i'm going to continue this subscription for much longer because, to be honest, i'm not using many of the samples I get so they are just accumulating in my cupboard. It is fun receiving a package each month though :p

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment