Tuesday 8 July 2014

bellabox | June 2014

I finally received my June bellabox on the 8th of July. How bad is that?!! My July payment had even been withdrawn before I got my June box.







Inside my box:
Garnier | BB cream original in Medium 50ml (50ml RRP $13.95)
Designer Brands | Nail Polish in Vivid Pink 12ml (12 RRP $6.99)
Innoxa | Line Defy Pressed Powder in Translucent Suede 10g (10g RRP $30.95)
Herbal Essences | Nake Shine Shampoo & Conditioner 2 x 40ml (300ml RRP $6.99)
Designer Brands | Twist 'N' Go Instant Nail Polish Remover 45ml (45ml RRP $4.99)
Bonus: InStyle Australia | June edition (RRP $9.95) & Nutrimetics | Nutri-rich Nourishing Masque 5ml (75ml RRP $39.00)

Although I was extremely disappointed with the delay in receiving the box, I was quite pleased that I got 4 full sized products. DB is not a brand I have tried before, however I am curious to see how this nail polish remover works. I don't use many face products like foundation or powder, however BB creams are something i'd like to try.

Looking forward to July's box- let's hope it will be here soon!

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment