Wednesday 26 February 2014

Reminisce

So I really wanted to take some nice pictures but I'm too excited to share this so my instagram photo will have to do for now.


Any girl who grew up in the 90's should recognise this box. My mum found a sealed PollyPocket of mine from when I was a child. Polly Pocket was the best toy I had growing up and they just don't make them like this anymore. For those who don't know, Polly Pocket was a doll that was so small you could literally keep her in your pocket. They came with various themed compacts which you could keep Polly in and play with. This one was given to me as a gift when I was little and I think I must have already had this one, so never opened it. I can't decide whether to open it. haha I'm definitely going to keep it and save it for my future kids! Now I want mum to dig up my old Polly Pockets! and maybe my Archie comics if we still have them!

What childhood toy did you love to play with that is just not made the same in the 21st century?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment